- POGOCYCLES PROMISE
- Removable Lithium Battery - The Removable battery is equipped with 10Ah of power for lasting energy output. It’s convenient to bring home or office to recharge, travel freely from the city to the countryside and beyond.
- 3 Cycling Modes - Ebike & Assisted bicycle & bike. With the LCD smart meter button, you can select 3-speed modes of bike, assisted bicycle and ebike. Not only you can add a burst of speed to avoid heavy traffic, but also choose to turn off the power to enjoy the fun of normal bike.
- Comfortable Configuration - Integrated Smooth Welding Aluminum Alloy Frame, professional SHIMANO Gear Shifting System, advanced TEKTRO Braking System, italian Selle Royal Saddle, will take your riding comfort to the next level and keep you safe.
- HIMO C26: The Ultra-Dynamic Dual Mode Mountain E-Bike
- Frame: Aluminum Foldable
- Range: Max range 100KM
- Speed: 25 - 30km/h
- Wattage: 250W
- Voltage: 48V
- Weight: 25KG
- Transmission: 7 Speed Shimano
- Breaks: Dual disc brake
- Waterproof: IPX7 Display Certification
- Warranty Period: 1 year or 1000kms whichever comes first on electronic components
🚚 Shipping - Free shipping on all orders to anywhere in Europe. 7-15 business days delivery time.
💝 Return & Refund Guarantee - 30 Days Hassle Free Returns & 12 Months Warranty. Please refer to t&C
📞 Customer Support - Please email us at email@example.com. Our support team replys within 8 hours.
Disclaimer:- Its completely legal to buy, sell and own an e-scooter in Ireland. At the moment, privately-owned electric scooters are illegal to use on the public highway in Ireland & the UK. However they can be ridden on private land.
Update:19th october :-legislation has been approved by Cabinet and is sent to Oireachtas for approval of scooters on Irish roads
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED- hassle-free WARRANTY Repair at our partner workshop in DUBLIN